You Rock Craftivism Cross Stitch - PDF
- Created for a 6 inch hoop based on 10ct (11count or 14 count would make it smaller)
- PDF Cross Stitch Pattern
- Yarn References (if applicable)
- Stitching Base - We usually use 20ct Bellana (stitched over 2 holes) - or you could use 11ct or 14 ct aida.
- Thread - We usually use 6 strand cottons stitched with 2 threads
- Hoop (optional)
- Instructions of how to mount as a hoop tutorial .. or options to make up the pattern as you desire
The PDF PATTERN will be available to download once you have completed your purchase. It will only be available for 7 days - and you will only be able to download and save it once. You will need to have Adobe Reader to be able to view this pattern when downloaded. You can download it for free HERE in the UK. You will then be able to print it off on your printer or view it on your tablet or mobile (subject to the APP's you have on your device).**A NOTE ON COPYRIGHT: please be aware that all our PDF patterns are licensed for SINGLE USE only for the purchaser and any further scanning, copying, sharing, commercial or other use of the pattern is in direct breach of our intellectual property (IP) rights. Our designs are our lifeblood, and we really appreciate your understanding in this matter.