Thick Thread Needle Threader
A thick thread needle threader as used in our Cross Stitch kits. A perfect addition to your cross stitch supplies, it makes threading your needle with thick wool yarns a breeze!
We only use British John James needles and threader - made in Redditch, Worcestershire, named as the needle capital of the world! John James was formed in 1840 and the name John James is synonymous with the very best of needle manufacture, quality and reliability. The John James brand of “Finest Quality Needles” continues to be recognised by needle crafters around the globe. There are many types of needle for different handicrafts - we use Tapestry Style and these threaders work perfectly with them..
- Pack of 1
- Threader perfect for tapestry and cross stitch needles
- Use the thick or thin end depending on your needle and thread thickness
- Used in all our wool cross stitch kits
- Size 13, 14 Suitable for children to use when stitching on Binca or 6hpi Aida fabric.
- Size 16, 18, and 20 Suitable for tapestry
- Size 22, 24, 26 and 28 Used in traditional cross stitch and petit point