Supersize Stitches Christmas Tree Skirt Cross Stitch Kit
A kit to stitch the Christmas Noel Tree Skirt design from Jacqui's Book Supersize Stitches, which is part of the Christmas mix and match collection.
100cm diameter shaped finished tapestry sizes **It is big and therefore not recommended for the faint hearted!
Each Tapestry Wool Craft Kit Contains:
- A Printed Canvas Bag to keep your stitching in
- Cotton Canvas - 7hpi (holes per inch)
- 4 Ply Tapestry Appleton Pure English Wools
- Two quality John James Tapestry needles - one to use and one to keep!
- Needle threader
You will need:
- Supersize Stitches the Book (you can order it as an extra HERE if required). IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to licensing copyright restrictions, we cannot print the design outside of the book - so this kit is for the components to make up the tapestry. You will need the book for the pattern, but the good news is you get an extra 29 patterns with it too!
- Whatever you fancy to finish your tapestry.. backing fabrics etc
We use quality Zweigart canvas. We think that this is the best quality canvas you can buy. The HPI are the number of holes per inch on a straight line within the canvas. Our 7hpi tapestry base has the largest holes and is the easiest to stitch but the 10hpi is still great for beginners, and 14 hpi is perfect for detail work.
We give you plenty of Appleton brothers 4 Ply Tapestry. Enough to stitch with the recommended stitch technique. Our wool is 100% British Virgin Wool - and it is the same wool as used by William Morris in his heritage designs, which is bought directly from source and hand twisted into hanks in our Sussex Studio.
Instructions & Chart Full instructions are provided in the book, including detailed stitch charts and stitching diagrams, teaching you the basics of cross stitch techniques.*PLEASE NOTE: The kit is a COUNTED CROSS STITCH chart and is not printed on the canvas - so each coloured square corresponds to the same colour cross stitch on the canvas. This provides for a more accurate finished stitched piece.
Copyright Jacqui Pearce - all rights reserved