2 Cross Stitch Tapestry Needles - Size 18
A pair of British Cross Stitch Tapestry needles as used in our Cross Stitch kits.
We only use British John James needles - made in Redditch, Worcestershire, named as the needle capital of the world! John James was formed in 1840 and the name John James is synonymous with the very best of needle manufacture, quality and reliability. The John James brand of “Finest Quality Needles” continues to be recognised by needle crafters around the globe. There are many types of needle for different handicrafts - we use Tapestry Style.
- Pack of 2
- Size 18 Tapestry Style
- These needles have a large eye and a blunt round point designed for the use in needlepoint, counted cross stitch and canvas work.
- Used in all our wool cross stitch kits
- Size 13, 14 Suitable for children to use when stitching on Binca or 6hpi Aida fabric.
- Size 16, 18, and 20 Suitable for tapestry
- Size 22, 24, 26 and 28 Used in traditional cross stitch and petit point