We hope you are super happy with your crafty goodies, but just in case here are some notes on our returns policy. Please refer to our TERMS AND CONDITIONS for full details
Returns Policy Overview
- You have 21 days to return your goods from the dispatch receipt date
- Please check the item is returnable PRIOR to purchasing to avoid disappointment (see below for a guide)
- Personalised / Custom items are non returnable
- Opened kits are non returnable
- You may cancel your goods before shipment if the item is not in production or a delay has incurred beyond that expected.
CANCEL PRIOR TO DISPATCH - Notifying us of your cancellation by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your Name, Order Number, Email and Address you ordered under within 14 days of placing your order (if it has not dispatched). Or you can use the form which is HERE. If work has started on your custom item or we have put your item into production, we reserve the right to charge for any part services rendered, or refuse cancellation if a non cancellable item.
RETURN AFTER DISPATCH - Please check the item can be returned.. then send the item back to us. If it is non returnable we do not have to process it. You have 21 days to return your items to us.
NON RECEIPT OF GOODS - any non receipt of goods notification has to be sent to us within 14 days of of dispatch from us for us to resolve. Please do this by emailing email@example.com with your order number and delivery issue. If you have provided us with the incorrect information for delivery we reserve the right to ask for any further cost implication.
- Any items you wish to return under our returns policy must be sent back within 21 days of dispatch receipt of goods.
- Please package the item(s) up in the original packaging or appropriate materials to protect the goods and send it back to us along with a copy of your original invoice
- We recommend you use a signed-for delivery service with proof of postage as we are not liable for items lost in transit. Please note that you will have to bear the direct cost of returning the product.
- We will process the refund for the goods directly to your payment method within 30 days of receipt of the items or within 30 days of notification of proof of sending. This does not include any time it takes your bank to then process our refund request. We will not refund any original postal costs under our returns procedure unless exercising your right to cancel.
- We reserve the right to deduct costs of diminished goods.
Christmas Extended Returns Period
Any items purchased between 18th November 2015 - 18th December 2016 have an extended returns deadline until the 11th January 2016 to be delivered to us for return or exchange. Anything outside this period reverts to our standard returns policy.
Quality Issues / Faulty Goods
If you have received faulty / incorrect goods or if there is an issue with your order received please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will organise a replacement, refund or solution for your item.
- Please follow the return procedure as above, but indicate on the form the items you would like in exchange
- We usually ship this within 10-30 business days of the goods being received.
Things to note..
- Please don’t destroy or throw away any product, even if it’s faulty, before you’ve spoken to the us and agreed that doing so won't affect any refund you may be entitled to.
- Please note that you are liable for any diminished value of the product resulting from the handling of the product in any way other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product while you are responsible for it (this includes, in the context of a return, when the product is in transit back to the seller).
- Please note that by placing an order for a custom item, the service will begin at the point of order placement during the cancellation 14 day period. You will be liable to pay for the service you received prior to your communication to us that you intend to cancel the contract. This may apply to you if you have purchased an experience or custom design with us.
- If you have any further questions, please get in touch by emailing email@example.com
What you can’t send back..
Unfortunately, some items are non-cancelable and non-refundable:
- Gift Vouchers
- Creative pieces (that are classed as specially commissioned when you place an order) e.g.:bespoke or personalised art, personalised charts, rugs, ceramics etc
- Anything that’s specially made, or ordered, with your choice of name, fabric, message or any other customised aspect that makes it unique to you (and therefore not resellable).
- Custom colours on clothing
- Handmade to order items
- Balloons out of packets
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Craft Kits where the seal is broken or the kits opened
- Fabrics, Yarn or items which are cut or made specifically for your order
- One off sale items
- Vintage Items
- Food Hygiene products which we have to guarantee food standards - eg: Straws
- Furniture or homewares (such as rugs) that are made to order
- Personal items sold with a hygiene seal where the seal is broken.
- Bulk orders which are produced for you.
- We do NOT accept international returns - export of goods is logged as full and final sale.
To avoid disappointment, please check whether an item is cancelable before ordering.
We cannot accept any return parcels for processing that fall outside the Returns Policy that have not been authorised prior to posting.