Well today is the day for the launch of Mollie Makes.. and that dastardly postman has let me down – as I have not yet had my subscription copy
So all I can do is share with you the cover and the tempting copy from the teams blog:
The No 1 issue has…
• Six projects to make, including our cover project: Crochet Apple Jackets!
• Interview: We speak to real life craft legend Tif Fussell a.k.a Dottie Angel.
• Top stylist tips for throwing your dream summer party.
• Where to shop for all those retro fabric, crafty books, ribbons and trims.
• A whopping 29-pages of vintage homes to inspire you and your pad.
• Plus lots more crammed into 100-pages of loveliness.
All this and a FREE craft kit for you to make – this month keep your phone or iPod warm with a fabulous birdy felt gadget cosie!
… will let you know my low down when I have the said piece in my hands, but for now GOOD LUCK TEAM, we wish any lovely crafty mag the very best of luck.